Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Need advice?

Lot of people come to me for advice. They think I'm a 'gyani baba'' meaning a knowledgeable person. It really amuses me. I'm a guy with most ordinary record and absolutely mediocre intelligence. Dont believe? let me tell you who am I...

Through out my school life, I was an average student. I barely managed to feature in the ranks (only twice in numerous exams I appeared)

  • Tried hard but couldn't get through in the Regional Engineering colleges. Although I was blessed to be a part of RKNEC civil branch.
  • Managed to some how clear my engineering in 4 years.
  • Failed in umpteen number of interviews before managing to crack CET and get through in MITSOM to complete my post graduation in marketing communications.
  • Topped the college in only one of the possible 4 semesters.
  • Changed 4 jobs in 3 years to move from junior to middle management.
  • Started a business, booked profit and left it in midway.
  • I'm earning more money than all my friends but lesser than all my colleague managers.

And I'm still not clear what I should be doing.

Despite all these facts and figures, I still think I can be a gyan guru.

Do you think you should come to me for advice? You are most welcome!

No comments: