Monday, June 9, 2008

Busy with raining work!

My love for rains and their love for me goes back a long way. I remember my school days when I used to go to trotting on a bicycle... carrying a raincoat in a different bag. However I never wore it, or rather, got a chance to wear it. Me and the rains always had this challenging wars between us. He would go out of the way to disrupt my days, my cricket matches, my kite flying, my school and at times, even during my exams. I always returned the favor back by not fearing him.

My mother says she has aptly named me. "Mayur." It means peacock. A peacock is a rain bird. It senses rains and enjoys getting wet in the downpour. I'm no less at it as well. Rather I attract rain. Even if I'm traveling in my car, it will rain the heaviest when I'm getting out and rushing to the door. Its fun to compete, till the time when he decides to give up and retreats into his dark dungeons behind those white clouds by end of september, only to come back again next year in June.

Anyway, days have been extremely busy lately. I don't get frequent time to come back here and pour my thought out. Hopefully I will be regular this week. By the way I saw Sarkar Raj this weekend. I'll come up with the review as next post.

No comments: