Friday, June 20, 2008

I Fear

I read a mail few moments back which talked about fears, many of them. It put me into a fearful position. :-P

Do I fear any one? or any thing? I don’t know. I’m yet to discover. But then if you don’t have any work in office, on one such days you can always roll your head hear and there, think stupidly and write such post. So read below few things people fear and my arguments with myself whether I should fear too or not. :)

  • I fear god: But why should I? I don’t disrespect him, I don’t malign him. I’m not against his existence. I don’t debate with people about it. And I’m religious too. = I don’t fear god.
  • I fear darkness: Do I? No I like it at night. It helps me sleep. Moreover I like horror movies.
  • I fear my boss: :-D I feel like bursting into a laughter. There were times I used to hate my boss and wanted to dump him in a dungeon. I rather fear my boss’s stupidity.
  • I fear death: Umm… again, why should I? Every one has to die, so will I. There is no reason to sheepishly say ‘I fear death’
  • I fear failure: I could have said yes if some one asked this to me during my early days of engineering. But I always believe there is always a third way, your way. And believe me, if you fear failure, genuinely do so and never do anything in life. You will never fail.
  • I fear ghosts: Bah! Show me a ghost first.
  • I fear people, crowd: My suggestion, go and stay in the mountains. Help reduce the city crowd.
  • I fear having a fear: Now thats a height. You don’t even know what to fear about. Great going!
  • I fear love: Then I fear you.

Enough of fears. May be if I hear some more, I’ll update with y ‘expert’ comments.

Happy reading. Cheers!

No comments: